Another CodingTeam meeting was organized in Paris. Last time we were only 5, and this time, we were 7. If you are living in Paris, watch the forum for a probable future meeting!
The appointment was in downtown Paris (Châtelet) at 6 PM and our meeting ended around midnight. We talked a lot about various subjects like:
- the daily server problems on codingteam.net and the recent call for contributions to rent a better server (the full call message can be read in french and english on the codingteam.net homepage ; and, by the way, we need your help!)
- the lack of importation mechanism in CodingTeam and the necessity to have a system that allow to save our data and to switch to another software forge without data loss
- the need to write an installation script for CodingTeam
- the futures plans for CodingTeam and the planned releases
- the progress of the correction of a few bugs
- the fact that parisian sell Breton galette under the ridiculous name of "salty crêpes"
- and so many other topics!
For your information, after the flammekueche of the first meeting, we chose pizzas this time.
Here are a few pictures of us:
So it was a very pleasant meeting between good, rich and sexy people (the next time we'll try to make better photos of us)! Hope to see you in the future!